Fishing Contractor Services
I have 22 years of experience in all aspects of quota management, fisheries returns and compliance paperwork that is necessary to carry out benchmarking from ship to shore processes required in the commercial fishing sector.
My knowledge has been gained through a previous shared ownership of a privately run and owned business operating fishing trawlers out of Port Nelson. Most recently I was employed by an owner operator in Nelson that worked both trawl and long line commercial vessels out of Nelson and Greymouth.
I am a member of Port Nelson Inshore Fishermen’s Association and member of New Zealand Federation of Commercial Fishermen
Fishing Contractor Administration Services
- MPI returns (TCEPR, TCER, CLR etc)
- Monthly harvest returns
- Fishplan management (record keeping)
- Individual species management (record keeping)
- Trip by trip species management (record keeping)
- Trip by trip analysis of quota fees, access fees, fuel charges, trip values (record keeping)
- Quota and non quota species management (record keeping)
- Documentation checking
- Accuracy checking from vessel, unload, admin, LFR
- Dealing with MPI and FISHSERVE queries